[Beowulf] Cloud / HPC

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Tue Apr 16 01:52:45 PDT 2013

> Finally, I did just post and article on some experiments with small scale
> switchless 10GigE, http://goo.gl/5l2NJ if you are interested in that
> kind of thing.

Very interesting. I realise this is not an RSS feed channel, but
can you perhaps post such notifications when interesting articles
are posted to clustermonkey?

Seconded that.  Remember - a switch is nothing more than a multiport bridge.
(Switch vendors may take issue with that one!)

Doug - do you have a Twitter feed?

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.