[Beowulf] propagation velocity in cables

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 10 08:55:35 PDT 2012

I don't think it's relevant to beowulf group to further go into
details onto the billion opinions on HFT.

The best comparision is jet engines versus propellor engines. For a
while people deny that they will
take over until all airliners have them.

As for the articles you refer to, the best comparision would be
to say that : "Jet engines will not affect propellor aircraft business"

Let's not discuss that.