[Beowulf] Fwd: Article about Openlava

James Cuff james_cuff at harvard.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:46:59 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Of interest to fellow beowulfers...

Jeff did a great job here.  Scheduling is still a bear, but David and
team are certainly heading in the right direction.

I encourage each and every one of us to help support awesome open hpc
software like openlava.

Best,

j.

--
dr. james cuff, director of research computing & chief technology
architect harvard university | faculty of arts and sciences | division