[Beowulf] Forward: RE:

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Thu May 3 05:40:59 PDT 2012

I know Penguin runs the list, but I'm not sure who
to contact, I'll forward it to the list. Hopefully
someone will be able to provide an answer.

--
Doug

> Doug

either bounce or vanish down a /dev/null hole.

> Do you know who's in charge and how it's managed?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help
> Regards
> Graham
>
> Graham Mullier
> Head of Information Connection and Design, R&D IS
> Syngenta, Bracknell, RG42 6EY, UK.
> direct line: +44 (0) 1344 414163
> mailto:Graham.Mullier at syngenta.com

On Behalf Of Douglas Eadline
> Sent: 02 May 2012 21:43
> To: Mark Hahn
> Subject: Re: [Beowulf] yikes: intel buys cray's spine
>
> Wow, that was fast:
>
> Cray Completes Sale of Interconnect Hardware Assets to Intel
>
> http://investors.cray.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=98390&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1690642
>
> --
> Doug
>

>> http://www.eetimes.com/electronics-news/4371639/Cray-sells-interconnect-hardware-unit-to-Intel
>>
>> that's one market where AMD no longer plays eh?
>>
>> --
>> believed to be clean.
>>

> --
> Doug
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

> This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
designated recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and delete
the original and any copies. Any use of the message by you is
prohibited.

--
Doug

--