[Beowulf] Computer on a stick

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 28 08:32:26 PST 2012

Way slower than that, I'm sure.  Were they even Pentiums?

From: "Hearns, John" <john.hearns at mclaren.com<mailto:john.hearns at mclaren.com>>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 07:36:51 -0800
To: "beowulf at beowulf.org<mailto:beowulf at beowulf.org>" <beowulf at beowulf.org<mailto:beowulf at beowulf.org>>
Subject: [Beowulf] Computer on a stick

Cotton Candy

http://www.reghardware.com/2012/02/28/fxi_technologies_offers_cotton_candy_linux_pc_on_a_stick/

A candidate for my ‘fit a cluster inside the glovebox of your car’ idea if ever there was one!

1.2Ghz processor and 1GB DRAM

What was the spec of the original Beowulf project nodes?

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.