[Beowulf] RFC: Restrict posting to subscribers only ?

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:52:41 PDT 2012

I dont know if you have noticed though it seems quite easy to do while we
hold them for moderation. There is the ability currently to where we add
them to the list and they will be automatically discarded or rejected
depending on the list they are added to. I dont know if that would be a
good idea to start using or not. It would be interesting to get some feed
back on that if its a good idea to start using or not.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:06 AM, Christopher Samuel
<samuel at unimelb.edu.au>wrote:

Jonathan Aquilina