[Beowulf] optics question (SFP+ vs XFP)

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 27 08:03:33 PST 2011

At least it's not some horrible thing like

http://stuff/dynamicsearchresults?id=<number>?resultnumber=<number>

Where it's never the same twice because search results are only preserved for a few hours.

On 1/27/11 7:53 AM, "stephen mulcahy" <smulcahy at atlanticlinux.ie> wrote:

On 27/01/11 15:40, Joe Landman wrote:
> (and if anyone from HP is reading this, and has a magic incantation, or
> URL to recommend ... please ... PLEASE ... forward it my way ... We will
> provide burnt offerings and other things to show our gratitude!)

With URLs like this

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ie/en/sm/WF04a/321957-321957-64295-3955549-3955549.html

It's not clear that normal humans are high on the list of target users
for the website (I accept that some folk on this list may regard that
URL as comfortingly numeric ;).

-stephen

--
Stephen Mulcahy     Atlantic Linux         http://www.atlanticlinux.ie
Registered in Ireland, no. 376591 (144 Ros Caoin, Roscam, Galway)