[Beowulf] Open Grid Scheduler (SGE)

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Mon Jan 24 05:23:58 PST 2011

As far as I understand, there will be one Oracle Grid Engine (commercial)
There are two open versions at this point Open Grid Scheduler
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/gridscheduler/)  and
Son of Grid Engine (https://arc.liv.ac.uk/trac/SGE)

I am going to be writing more about this real soon at linux-mag.com
I also have contacted the project leaders to get their input
(some of whom may read this list) I believe it will get worked out.

--
Doug

--
Doug