[Beowulf] New Iranian clusters - GPU based ?

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Fri Feb 25 07:10:12 PST 2011

> > They look the same to me though of course there's no way to
> > tell if GPUs are in them, but the spacing between them does
> > seem to imply that they kick out a fair amount of heat..
>
> ...or they spaced them out just so they'd take up more racks and look
> more impressive.

There's an Infiniband switch in one of the photos, if I'm not wrong.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.