[Beowulf] dollars-per-teraflop : any lists like the Top500?

Greg Rubino bibil.thaysose at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 08:50:27 PDT 2010

I have to say I partially agree with Prentice.  I don't know if
prestige directly translates into revenue, but if your a huge company
and your platform is the first one upon which some new innovation in
HPC is implemented (cutthroat or not), you have a huge opportunity on
your hands.  I guess it depends upon the terms under which you took
that initial "loss" (s/loss/risk/g).