[Beowulf] Survey how industrial companies use their HPC Resources

Andreas de Blanche andreas.de-blanche at hv.se
Mon Jun 14 00:32:18 PDT 2010

Dear all,
I am sending out this survey on behalf of a master student of mine, he
would very much appreciate if you took his survey.
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=xrimbjplz1tr5kd772404

Best Regards
//Andreas de Blanche

I'm Wei He, a master student who study Computer Science at University
West in Sweden. I'm doing my thesis on
investigation of how industrial companies use their High performance
computing resources. I'm performing this
study with my two supervisors Dr. Linn Christiernin and Andreas de
Blanche. I know you have a wide range of
experience in the field.
It will take approximately 6-7 minutes to solve, please finish it
before June 30th. Your help in completing this
questionnaire is very much appreciated. The data collected is solely
for research purpose.
Thank you for participating in this questionnaire survey.
If you have two Computing Resource please take this survey twice.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=xrimbjplz1tr5kd772404

Yours Sincearly
Wei He
Master Student at University West, Sweden