[Beowulf] Any recommendations for a good JBOD?

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Thu Feb 18 11:21:35 PST 2010

5TB is fairly low end.  Our 6 and 9 TB DV units do this with 12
drives.  Uses mdadm and our tools atop it.  Don't have pricing in
front of me but they are quite inexpensive.  Iscsi nfs cifs yadda
yadda.  2 gbe ports you can drive at full speed.

Please pardon brevity and typos ... Sent from my iPhone