[Beowulf] Pxe boot over infiniband

Michael Di Domenico mdidomenico4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 07:48:06 PST 2010

at one point etherboot had images for mt23108 and mt25208 cards.
last i can recall (3yrs ago) mellanox did some work in this area, but
i'm not sure if it went very far

when i was with qlogic we looked at the feasibility and found that
most compute nodes had an ethernet connection anyhow, so the effort
and interest was not there to build out the software