[Beowulf] Virtualization in head node ?

Dmitry Zaletnev dzaletnev at yandex.ru
Tue Sep 15 15:55:15 PDT 2009

When install CentOS 5.3, you get Xen virtual machine for free, with a nice interface, and in it, modes with internal network and NAT to outside world work simultaneously, witch is not the case of Sun xVM VirtualBox. Never used VMWare because of its value of $189, people say it's a good VM. But whatfor, if there is CentOS 5.3 with Xen, the industry best emulator/VM?
Sincerely,
Dmitry Zaletnev,
Saint-Petersburg, Russia