[Beowulf] HPC for Dummies

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Sep 4 14:31:40 PDT 2009

Hi Douglas

I didn't mean to spoil your chances for the Pulitzer Prize,
and I really hope your book will become a bestseller! :)

Considering what the technical and textbook market is today,
where the same books get a new edition every year,
with the same or reduced content, a new cover,
a password protected web site, and a doubled price tag,
your guess about Wiley making the access to the book sample
hard may be correct.

Thank you for the book sample anyway,
which I hope will become available
to all as pdf file at some point.