[Beowulf] ATX on switch

David N. Lombard dnlombar at ichips.intel.com
Tue Oct 6 09:42:48 PDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 05:56:33AM -0700, Tomislav Maric wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> where can I get an "on/off" and "reset" switch for ATX motherboard
> without buying and ripping apart a case?

Some stores sell a small package of switches and LEDs with the proper
connectors.  I've used those for playing about with boards outside a case.
An electronics store may have the connectors and switches you want.
Finally, you could rip apart an old case for the wire/connectors and
replace the switches with standard momentary push buttons.

--
David N. Lombard, Intel, Irvine, CA
I do not speak for Intel Corporation; all comments are strictly my own.