[Beowulf] The Limulus Case

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Wed Nov 18 07:50:48 PST 2009

Look for the Appro booth, it is right next to it.
On Thursday I'll have more time, I can open the case
and play with it some more.

Today I'm continuing my totally un-professional
video interviews for Linux magazine. You know
an "HPC gone Wild" kind of thing.

If you see me with the camera, say hi share your thoughts,
or what ever.

--
Doug

> Douglas Eadline wrote:
>> If you are at SC09 stop by the SICORP booth (1209) (I managed to
>> wrangle a pedestal) to see the the Limulus case - four microATX
>> motherboards
>> in one case. I'll be around at times to answer questions.
>> Jess Cannata is also helping out.
>>
>> If you are not at the show or want to see what I'm talking
>> about, you can see some pictures here:
>>
>> http://limulus.basement-supercomputing.com/wiki/LimulusCase
>>
> Doug,
>
> I was wandering around looking for this today. I wish I had my laptop
> with me to get this information then.
>> BTW the Beobash was huge success, I think we had over 450
>> people. Pictures are up at InsideHPC
>>
>> http://insidehpc.com/2009/11/17/beowulf-bash-2009-success/
>>
> If Walt wants some accompaniment next year, I can bring my bass and Bill
> Wichser from Princeton said he'd bring his harmonica. At least he said
> he would last night. He might not remember this morning.
>
> Prentice

Doug