[Beowulf] Station wagon full of tapes

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue May 26 08:11:03 PDT 2009

Hate to promote commercial efforts here but this thread has a timely
link to an Amazon AWS event happening in NYC this week. For people in
the area who are interested in grilling the AWS product people and
techies about their offerings this is probably a good forum to do so.
I know from past experience that feedback they get from the audience
at these sorts of meetups does make it back to product managers and
engineers.

Details can be found here:
http://aws.amazon.com/startupproject/

... and the NYC event is on Thursday the 28th.

Disclaimer: I'm going to be one of the speakers but I'm just giving a
short 10-minute presentation on how we use EC2 and S3 in our work.

-Chris