[Beowulf] any users of MyPBS accounting package?

Glen Beane Glen.Beane at jax.org
Wed Mar 25 04:34:44 PDT 2009

it is a dead project

I worked on it over 3 years ago,  not much has happened since then.  I think it works OK if you use TORQUE or some other PBS, but I would look for something else.  It is no longer developed, and if I were doing it again there are definitely things I would want to do differently in some of the back end code.

-glen