[Beowulf] To the bandwidth junkies

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:35:36 PST 2009

Hakon,
>From the comment "note-- skip first iteration", I would have guessed that
avgtime[0] had been initialized with the first time (instead of zero) so
that NTIMES instead of NTIMES-1 would have been correct. Or maybe that's
just what someone was thinking when they fumbled :-) So I suggest looking at
the initialization of avgtime[], which isn't in the snippet.

But of course such a typo would account for your error, but I'd check the
initialization before changing the code.
Peter