[Beowulf] Multisocket mainboard hardware problems

Jon Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:47:50 PST 2009

i added the mailing list to this since you did not hit reply to all and i
have been the only one getting the replies. i think that is not fair and you
should be allowed to contact the manufacturer directly. i did that with
corsair cuz of some fault ram and im rma ing the paried set that i have back
to them. in all honesty i would contact the manufacturer and bypass the
vendor all together.

--
Jonathan Aquilina