[Beowulf] new distribution to create a beowulf cluster: ABC(Automated Beowulf Cluster) GNU/Linux

Iker Castaños Chavarri hackercasta at esdebian.org
Mon Dec 21 12:12:23 PST 2009

Excuse me english please. This is similiar to PelicanHPC but this
distributions alaws the instalation of the operating system in the
frontend using "ubiquity" and is very easy the instalation. I'm
writing a quickstart guide but you have an article published y the
IEEE. I'm the author.

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?tp=&arnumber=5348420&isnumber=5348395

If you go to the pelicanHPC website you can see that Michael Creel
recomend to give a try ABC GNU/Linux

http://pareto.uab.es/mcreel/PelicanHPC/

Best regards.

--