[Beowulf] mpirun command

Don Holmgren djholm at fnal.gov
Fri Dec 4 13:22:09 PST 2009

Your PC is likely running a Linux distribution that has LAM installed
by default, and "mpirun" is in your path ahead of mpich's mpirun.  You
can confirm this with `which mpirun`.

Try
   /mirror/mpich-1.2.7p1/bin/mpirun -np 1 cpi
instead.  Or make sure that /mirror/mpich-1.2.7p1/bin is at the front of
your path.

Don