[Beowulf] newbie

Tiago Marques a28427 at ua.pt
Wed Apr 22 07:34:39 PDT 2009

Hi all,
Our model of use of Intel's compiler in our cluster here is just to compile
programs which are then run by various researchers.
I've posed those same questions to an Intel representative, to which they
answered that I only needed to buy a license of the compiler.
We have been using it that way with no legal problems - I even talked to
it's representative yesterday.
Best regards,
Tiago Marques
CICECO