[Beowulf] 1 multicore machine cluster

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 01:30:35 PDT 2009

i know im taking my own thread of topic but i just installed boinc and it is
nice to see some of the projects using cuda now :). now i just have to deal
with heating issue that all this computation is generating. also im super
impressed with the performance of my processor as well.

Jonathan Aquilina