[Beowulf] Oracle buys Sun

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Mon Apr 20 06:51:28 PDT 2009

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009, Jeff Layton wrote:

> - Will Skippy make it out of the cave alive?

I'll put the question to Satchmo, our border collie.  He likes to play
"Timmy's in the well" with us -- insisting on going out, then scratching
to come in, but then {\em not} coming in, looking up at us expectantly
to see if he can get us to follow him.  Timmy's in the well, guys, come
on...

    rgb

(Nope this one's not it either.  Three more to go:-)