[Beowulf] Rackable / SGI

Douglas J. Trainor trainor at divination.biz
Thu Apr 2 12:28:39 PDT 2009

When corporate trumped engineering, it was only a matter of time.
When they told Jim Clark to not come back to port, it was only a
matter of time.
When the USSR economic system went into conniptions, repeat purchases
fell in the USA, and the big company eventually couldn't feed itself.
I don't think the engineers ever pulled the wool over their own eyes.

     http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/10/attitude.html

         douglas