[Beowulf] Re: MS Cray

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Sun Sep 21 08:37:15 PDT 2008

About Linux Magazine. The publication has become entirely
web based. All content is free after registration. The paper
subscriptions were absorbed by Linux Pro Magazine. There will
be more HPC content coming as well. I have been writing a weekly
opinion/rant piece since the beginning of the year.
There is an even HPC sections and newsletter.
HPC content lives in two places on the site:

  http://www.linux-mag.com/solutions/hpc
  http://www.linux-mag.com/resource-centers/todays-hpc-clusters

--
Doug