[Beowulf] MS Cray

Steffen Persvold sp at numascale.com
Wed Sep 17 12:39:34 PDT 2008

Eric Thibodeau wrote:
> Gus Correa wrote:
>> BTW, the Cray web site was changed today,
>> and now I can configure/price the CX1 from Linux/Firefox.
> I think I heard the "Oh crap!" from Cray from here when one of their
> employees must have noticed the remarks on the BW ml ;)...this might
> also explain why I was hitting errors on the page these past 2
> days...nice QA ;)

The Cray website is currently down for all practical purposes. Even with
IE7 the site just rarely loads correctly; 90% of the time one of the
pane buttons on the site (Products, Support etc.) is missing the bitmap
file etc... Other times you just get a "HTTP Error 503 - Service
unavailable" error. I guess that's what you get with a M$ web server, ey ?

cheers,
--SP