[Beowulf] Re: GPU boards and cluster servers.

andrew holway andrew at moonet.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 14:18:35 PDT 2008

As an integrator I often find myself on the path of least resistance
when specifying kit. With certain vendors I am forced to do a lot
trudging around to get the solution I need or there is a myriad of
partner scheme rubbish to wade through to get to the man who knows the
kit and can give me the answer and price I need quickly enough for the
return date.

I mean its all the same $417 served with different shovels right? :)