[Beowulf] Beowulf bash at SC'08 ?

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Fri Oct 31 05:27:19 PDT 2008

Short Answer: Yes

Medium Answer: Official Announcement coming soon.

Longer Answer: Monday, November 17, 9-11:30pm
Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar
http://www.petesduelingpianobar.com
Just a few blocks from the convention center.
This is a combined Beowulf Bash/LECCIBG*

If you are a vendor, there are still some sponsorship
opportunities available. Contact me off the list.

--
Doug

* LECCIBG http://www.clustermonkey.net//content/view/164/57/

> Hi folks,
>
> Just a couple of weeks to go and I was wondering if
> there were plans to do another Beowulf bash at SC this
> year in Austin ?
>
> cheers,
> Chris
> --
> Christopher Samuel - (03) 9925 4751 - Systems Manager
>  The Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing
>  P.O. Box 201, Carlton South, VIC 3053, Australia
> VPAC is a not-for-profit Registered Research Agency

Doug