[Beowulf] Transparant clustering

Kilian CAVALOTTI kilian.cavalotti.work at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 00:40:49 PST 2008

On Friday 14 November 2008 16:12:40 Mark Hahn wrote:
> > Is that stable or just dead? I can't quite tell.

As far as I can tell from what i read on the mailing lists, the development
pace has slowed down quite a bit, but the project is still alive. The website
seems pretty much outdated, though. And I didn't use it recently, so I can't
really tell how usable it is.

> is there a difference?

Well... Is the Linux kernel stable? Many people seem to think this way. Is it
dead? Looks darn alive and kicking to me. :)

Cheers,
--
Kilian