[Beowulf] NUMA info request

Mark Kosmowski mark.kosmowski at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 15:20:30 PDT 2008

Could someone please provide a website or two for NUMA information?
I'm about to upgrade the RAM of my cluster and might want to
experiment with using NUMA to try too eek out a little speed.  I am
definitely more of a cluster end-user than a developer, so NUMA admin
/ usage sites would be preferred to development sites.

Thanks!

(My background: Chemistry graduate student using plane wave software,
3 node dual cpu single-core opteron cluster soon to each have 8 Gb RAM
on Linux (OpenSUSE 10.2 / 64 bit) with OpenMPI.)