[Beowulf] Green Cluster?

Alex Younts alex at tinkergeek.com
Sun Jul 20 08:25:21 PDT 2008

A graduate student at Purdue did research into this topic. He
presented his work at the 2007 Linux Cluster Institute conference and
the professor he works with still uses the same technique to
dynamically add or remove nodes from his cluster.

His paper can be found at:
http://www.linuxclustersinstitute.org/conferences/archive/2007/PDF/fengping_24145.pdf

-Alex