[Beowulf] List moderation (was: A press release)

Bogdan Costescu Bogdan.Costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jul 17 02:07:23 PDT 2008

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Joe Landman wrote:

> Kyle Spaans wrote:
>>  OK, is it just me? All of my messages seem to take days to get to the list
>>  because the moderator has to approve them?
>>  I'm pretty sure that I'm subscribed properly.
>
> Don is a massively overworked/underpaid person.

How about sharing the moderation load ? Especially with people from
different timezones this could reduce considerably the time spent by
messages in the moderation queue. And then Don could also have
holidays from time to time :-)

--
Bogdan Costescu

IWR, University of Heidelberg, INF 368, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Phone: +49 6221 54 8869/8240, Fax: +49 6221 54 8868/8850
E-mail: bogdan.costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de