[Beowulf] software for compatible with a cluster

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Tue Jul 1 05:54:26 PDT 2008

That is out of my field of expertise.  Sounds like a question for
professional digital artists.  I can put you in touch some folks that most
likely know the answer to your questions, if you like.

Anybody know of any current approaches to this?

Geoff Galitz
Blankenheim NRW, Deutschland
http://www.galitz.org

  _____