[Beowulf] PVM on wireless...

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:09:35 PST 2008

>  >   * Actually use the FSH so e.g. apropos pvm works.
>
> I'm assuming you don't mean FSH="Follicle Stimulating Hormone";
> did you mean "SSH", or am I clueless...?

I think he meant File System Hierarchy, a little further down on that same
list, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FSH ?

>  >   * Make Ctrl-C work so one can break out of the annoying timeout on
> add
>  > hosts when things don't work.
>
> Would Ctrl-D work? But in that context I keep an idle sh window dedicated
to su, ps, and kill; makes me feel safe :-) but of course you are looking
for convenience.

I'm thinking that if I had RGB for QA I'd become a bartender :-) Bug reports
bigger than the Legacy Code.

Peter