[Beowulf] An Ask about Compilation

matheus reimann mgrhferlamb2002 at yahoo.it
Tue Dec 30 06:56:23 PST 2008

Hi,

I am a newbie in the group, and I have an ask about Compilation of programs in seriel and paralell.

I wanna have a programm which decides if the run is parallel or seriell. P.ex.: myexe.exe -> runs in seriell, and when I write: myexe.exe -parallel -> runs in parallel.

I dont wanna compile ever when I need the program in seriel or in parallel. Usually is the seriell compilation with g++ and the parallel with mpiCC. Has anybody done a program like this before???

Thanks