[Beowulf] copying big files

stephen mulcahy smulcahy at aplpi.com
Fri Aug 8 10:13:11 PDT 2008

Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> bittorrent works quite well, and is trivial to use. It will use all
> your IO bandwidth between all nodes (which is what you want I
> presume.)

What is the simplest app for setting up this kind of local torrenting
setup? I've used public torrents before but assumed you needed a tracker
or something - or is that just for sharing them with the public?

-stephen

--
Stephen Mulcahy, Applepie Solutions Ltd., Innovation in Business Center,
GMIT, Dublin Rd, Galway, Ireland.  +353.91.751262  http://www.aplpi.com