[Beowulf] fftw2, mpi, from 32 bit to 64 and fortran

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Aug 1 14:25:34 PDT 2008

Ricardo Reis

Would  you have used a 32-bit fftw library when you linked the program?
I made this mistake this before.

Both the 32- and 64-bit versions are installed on my Fedora Core 8
64-bit machine.
32-bit in /usr/lib/
64-bit in /usr/lib64/

Would it be this the reason for the segmentation fault?

Como dizia o  A'lvaro de Campos,  coitado,
a compilac,a~o e' um comi'cio dentro da alma.  :)

Gus Correa

Gustavo J. Ponce Correa, PhD - Email: gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
P.O. Box 1000 [61 Route 9W] - Palisades, NY, 10964-8000 - USA