[Beowulf] Performance metrics & reporting

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Apr 5 11:20:38 PDT 2008

We're interested, as Matt said, in what folks are using.  We're ramping
up a new throughput cluster on our campus that'll be multi-disciplinary,
and we have several groups of stakeholders.  We want to report various
statistics, such  as number of jobs, average number of nodes, average
number of cores, average runtime, etc., plus distributions thereof.  And
anything else that's pointed out as "interesting".

gerry