[Beowulf] help on building Beowulf

Li, Bo libo at buaa.edu.cn
Tue Nov 20 03:55:21 PST 2007

According to my experiences to run HPC applications in Shanghai Super Computing Center. Myrinet interconnection brought to many failure with even a small application. All users are crazy with the interconnections and we had to restart the applications once and once again. I am not sure if there were improvement when Myrinet involved. During my staying there for three months, nothing done by the Myrinet when guys from Dawning called them for help. Sorry, if I put too many private opinions on the case.
Regards,
Li, Bo