[Beowulf] the comparison between OpenMP and MPI

angle angle angle1321 at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 00:35:16 PDT 2007

hi everyone

    I would like to compare the efficiency between parallel programing with
MPI and OpenMP that is on the difference architecture(on shared memory and
distributed memory) but I don't know what the tools that I can use for
implement MPI and OpenMP, Other more the tools must have the same and be
freeware so please introduce me about the tools that I can use for the
implementations.