[Beowulf] Emergency Power Off

Cunningham, Dave dave.cunningham at lmco.com
Sun Mar 18 15:52:42 PDT 2007

Don't know about deliberate sabotage, but I do know of one very
embarrassed engineer who was escorting a vendor in a not-to-be named
large server farm, and accidentally picked the wrong spot to lean up
against the wall.  Dumped the whole farm.  We have tighter access
controls and brighter labels now, but skata happens.

  Dave