[Beowulf] A start in Parallel Programming?

Toon Moene toon at moene.indiv.nluug.nl
Fri Mar 16 12:19:49 PDT 2007

Robert G. Brown wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Don R. Baker wrote:
>
>> I apologize for flooding the list by a gross error must be noted:
>>
>> Part of Canada is SOUTH of Detroit.
>
> Mental dyslexia.  That is what I actually meant to say.  a) A trivial
> pursuit question; b) my wife is from detroit.

I still don't get it.  When I last crossed the US - Canada - US, I
traveled along highway 2 in North Dakota and Montana.  As far as I could
determine (after re-entering the US at Sault Sainte Marie) *a lot* of
Canada is south of that (at least by number of residents).

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon at moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phone: +31 346 214290
At home: http://moene.indiv.nluug.nl/~toon