[Beowulf] SGI to offer Windows on clusters

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 07:24:11 PST 2007

I would suggest the BlueJ folks stroll across the campus and introduce
themselves to the Law facutly. If some lawyer wanted to build a cluster,
we'd think him a fool not to ask us about it, wouldn't we? And they have
some serious documentation searching projects :-)
By "us" of course I mean "you". I'm just an algorithmist, lurking on this
list looking for wisdom about building a tiny beowulf. I've already strolled
to my nearest campus to talk to EE guys.
Peter