[Beowulf] fast compiler question (pathscale/portland group/gcc)

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Wed Feb 7 18:11:50 PST 2007

Folks:

   Rebuilding a code that uses sse2 inlines.  Apart from setting up the
appropriate include path for the intrinsic headers, are there any magic
switches I need to set?  I had done this a while ago, and now I am
rebuilding someone-elses-code, and trying to remember what I did before.

   Most interested in gcc/pathscale.  Have PGI locally, and others on
remote system.  Pointers, clues, and larts welcome.

Joe

--

Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com
phone: +1 734 786 8423
fax  : +1 734 786 8452 or +1 866 888 3112
cell : +1 734 612 4615