[Beowulf] Re: Beowulf Digest, Vol 46, Issue 12

Mark Hahn hahn at mcmaster.ca
Tue Dec 11 20:06:40 PST 2007

> I am new to the parallel computing but have the desire to learn more and to
> utilize this technology for my organization needs. Can any body guide me for
> better available resources?

parallel computing has been around a long time; lots of good books out there.

but what you should first do is look at your organization.  are there
aspects of processing that take too long?  analyses that are naive or
truncated because doing it properly takes too long?  the books can show
you solutions, but you have to find the problems...

regards, mark hahn.