[Beowulf] Ineternet cluster

Maxence Dunnewind maxenced at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 00:15:11 PDT 2006

Ok,

i would do a "packaging farm" because i know some people who packages some
big app, and the building time is about 20 hours :/
So, do you think there really is no solution for parrallel works over
Internet ?
(Maybe just with some computer with a big connection over Internet ...)

Thx

--
Maxence DUNNEWIND
http://www.sos-sts.info  <=== Entraide étudiante