[Beowulf] Looking for external RAID vendors

Mark McCardell mam3wn at virginia.edu
Wed Sep 27 10:30:00 PDT 2006

Joshua,
We use Storcase on one of our FEM clusters.
http://www.storcase.com/rm_raid/rm_raid_ovrvw.asp

Serial management and environment monitoring; connected to the I/O server
via U320

For the other cluster we went with an integrated I/O & storage array
http://www.asaservers.com/system_dept.asp?dept_id=SD-052

Cant complain about either one.

Mark McCardell
Computer Systems Engineer